sexta-feira

waiting...for...

Pablo Blaqk "Lay Me Down"









Drag my body to the sea, so I can wash my hands & feet.
Put my weary eyes to sleep, waves crash over me

And Lay me down aaah so lay me down
... ... ... Aaah so lay me down aaah so lay me down

They cut off my ears & eyes but I can feel my soul again
the good lord will guide me now & tell my sons I was weak
That my blood stains these shores red not to follow me

It's a Bloody war & very blind world
that I have.. that I have fallen for..

Dont you tell me that none of this is aint real
That I might be dreaming, because Im finally not scared
& hold me closer now until theirs nothing left of me
& lay me down the currents strong & it's pulling me farther
down down down

So Lay me down aaaah so lay me down aaah so lay me down
aah so lay me down

So line up the white sheep & lets commence the slaughtering
of our innocence, until theres nothing left of me & lay me down.


1 comentário:

Vá lá.. xiba-te de qualquer coisa...