segunda-feira

U know u you are...u Know...

Just for U...
Today...
Today i write to u...Just because i want it...I want it to show u that i want u...Second after second i wait for u...I cry because time doesn´t goes by...I cry because it isn´t time to huge u...time to say what it´s in my heart...I´m in love with LIFE...that´s who i am...I love everything that i feel, everything that makes me smile...Now more than ever what i feel about u... It´s nothing less then sweet tenderness...There´s a place in my heart that´s yours...I don´t have u, but i need u...
I want u, and i can not take u way from inside of me...
I´m starting to add time with time...seconds with seconds...minutes with minutes...
I write it with tears...
The word i´m sorry get´s into my mind...
Don´t u forget what i´ve say...what my hearts feels...
Always Follow your heart...And came back to my dreams...
I started to dream...i already miss u awake...
It hurts even more...to see u and can not touch u...
Not having the pleasure..of your...personality...
I just miss u already...like i miss u...the moment...u left me, with a big smile...
I miss u, like rivers miss water on a hot Summer...
I miss u...I like u...I need u...I`m a friend that cares about u,
That would cry if see u cry...

1 comentário:

Vá lá.. xiba-te de qualquer coisa...